Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still Waiting

I didn't get much done this weekend as Saturday ended up being used for a variety of chores and Sunday ended up being a Earth day family gathering of sorts. Of course, the local garbage dump apparently caught on fire, though that was not confirmed. Some people insisted that it was not the dump, but my Dad (as well as many other people) said it was. I would side with my Dad simply because he really does have a good sense of direction. Needless to say, I didn't get as much work done on One of those Weeks as I hoped. Still, the game should have no problem making Friday's release as the beta is functioning and unless a critical flaw appears before Thursday, I should have no problem getting the final touches done.

Of course, this leads to the Adobe shipping my copy of CS3 to me. Sadly, when I checked the purchase page a few minutes ago it was still marking the order status as pending. However, when I phoned my credit card company to check the status of my credit card, I noticed that the order had been billed to my credit card. As Adobe said that they were not billing credit cards until the order has shipped, I have to assume that the order has gone out but the status has not been updated on the computer. I should know for sure if the package arrives within the next couple of days. If the package hasn't arrived by Friday, then I may start getting really annoyed.

No comments: