Sunday, December 23, 2007

Curse of the vacation

I must assume that anybody reading this is a regular visitor to BlazingGames.com and as such knows that I am taking Christmas week off, at least I am not posting anything on the 28th. I was going to continue working on a few releases for the site that would appear next year but have instead been sick the last few days. That is the reason there have been no entries in my B8VGC blog project. I am not sure why I always seem to get sick just when I am going to take things easy, though it may just be coincidence. Observant Blazing Games visitors may have noticed that the date ends on the 31st not the 29th or January 5th, which would be the logical end dates. Am I planning something for the 1st? Well, I was, but it now depends on how quickly I get over this cold so don't be disappointed if there is no update on New Years day.

No comments: