Monday, December 31, 2007

2008

Happy New Year everyone! While I have decided that I am going to make the home page change I mentioned months ago on January 4th, that is about the only thing that I have decided. I still have a huge number of decisions to make about the direction that I hope to take the site in 2008, though the paramount thing I have to start doing is to try and be much more focused on my development. Even though I try not to, I tend to have way too many projects on the go at the same time. This is a personal flaw that I really have to solve because I know if I could focus a decent amount of my time on a single project instead of spreading that time between a dozen projects then that single project would be great. That being said, this is not going to be my new year's resolution because that would just curse my efforts.

No comments: