Saturday, October 5, 2019

When Blogs Collide

I have concluded that having two separate blogs is just too big of a pain. I am also thinking that posting chapters one section at a time is not the best approach. If I was to post entire chapters at a time would be more useful to anyone wanting to read my work. This obviously means that I will not be posting the new blog every week but instead will be cutting down to a long post once a month. Chapters from my animate (and possibly create.js) eBook will be posted once every 3 to 4 months, with posts on other subjects in between the chapter posts. The in-between posts will be about Spelchan.com content, game-jam or home-brew content, and articles related to what I am researching with the odd miscellaneous soapbox post appearing related to whatever thing got me angry enough to write a post.

This leads to the next question as to where these posts will appear. While I have nothing against blogger, I would prefer that it was on a site that I control. For that reason I set up WordPress on my Spelchan.ca site so my blog posts will appear on Spelchan.ca while my games appear on Spelchan.com. For the next while, I will probably be posting TLDR summaries on this blog for a while.

The first post will be on Halloween Liche and will be posted in the middle of October.

No comments: