Thursday, March 12, 2009

March has spikes too

It has been a month since the last time I had the chance to post an entry to the Blog. Since that time I have finished posting all 13 parts of the Thirteen Days of Releases on Blazing Games. For those of you who haven't checked out Blazing Games lately, these releases consist of Day 5 of One of those Weeks (all 6 episodes that make up the day being releases as Open Source and the making of chapters for those 6 episodes being released) as well as the campaign mode version of Thirteen Spikes Unlimited.

The next Friday the Thirteenth is quite a while away and will feature a construction set. I will probably do another 13 days of releases that month as well with Day 6 of One of those Weeks being the other 12 releases. This plan is not set in stone and if things continue to be as hectic for me as they have been then this may not happen. It is just sad that so much of the things that are stealing my time are not money making ventures.

I am going to try to get back to posting an entry here at least once a week but can not make any guarantees.

No comments: