Thursday, March 27, 2008

Day 6 starts today

Assuming that I haven't pissed off all the One of those Weeks fans with the twist that day 5 took, today I posted the first episode of Day 6. This is a dream sequence, as is always the case with the first episode of each day. This is actually a very interesting day as from a technical standpoint the day will actually take longer than a day even though to the player's character, less than a day will have passed. What I am thinking of doing, just so that the series ends this year, is to have at least a couple of months where I release two episodes. Hopefully there are still people who play through this game (I haven't received hate mail so it is possible that nobody is upset with the game's twist or the twist was more obvious than I thought) but even if there aren't I am finishing it.

No comments: