Thursday, January 15, 2009

Knights Tour released

Knights Tour has been posted on Blazing Games. This is an interesting puzzle game in which you have to move a knight over all the squares of a chess board touching each square only once. I have also, since the last time I posted here, finished two blocks of the second installment of Dozen Days of Words. I have not posted the journal or episodes yet, but will probably do so on Sunday when I finish the third block of the episode. I know I should be posting updates to the development on this blog but simply have forgotten. One thing I am thinking of doing to solve this problem is to shift the date that I do the blocks of work to Thursday evening and do the site update (if there is one that week) at the same time I create the block.

No comments: