Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween game posted

Regular readers of this blog already know that the Halloween game for this year is Ultimate Retro Project episode 57: Classic Text Adventure. I don't know why, but to me a text adventure with a horror theme seems perfect for this time of year. While the Modern version that will have graphics would probably be preferred by most readers, that requires a fair bit of artwork. Mary Caton has volunteered to do some of that artwork so I am hoping to have the modern version of this game finished by the end of the year. If this does happen, and I finish One of those Weeks as I plan to, then this would mark the end of two of my bigger projects.

Next month is going to have a very interesting poll, which I will run from November 7th to November 30th. It will have four questions that will be used to aid me in my decision of what to do with the site in 2009. Note that the purpose of the poll is to get feedback and even if the majority feel a certain way I will make the final decision. To be honest, if everybody voted that I should cancel Coffee Quest then despite my fondness for that series I would probably listen to the results. Yes, the future of Coffee Quest is in fact on of the questions.

No comments: